We aim to provide an outstanding and supportive learning environment which allows everyone to achieve their best, with high self-esteem and respect for others in the community, so that they are able to take their place in society with confidence and pride.
We aim to do this by:
- offering learners a safe and stimulating environment, which positively encourages the development of self-esteem and confidence
- helping our learners to develop into well rounded, independent adults
- providing a curriculum which enables learners to enjoy their learning and reach their potential
- supporting learners to understand the importance as an adult accepting responsibility for their behaviour, show initiative, and understand how they can contribute positively to their own lives and local community
- responding to individual needs, recognising individual achievement and offering equal opportunities
- working in partnership with our parents/carers and employers, to provide an environment where learners and stakeholders feel that staff are approachable and that they will always make time to listen