We aim to provide an outstanding and supportive learning environment which allows everyone to achieve their best, with high self-esteem and respect for others in the community, so that they are able to take their place in society with confidence and pride.
We aim to do this by:
- offering learners a safe and stimulating environment, which positively encourages the development of self-esteem and confidence
- helping our learners to develop into well rounded, independent adults
- providing a curriculum which enables learners to enjoy their learning and reach their potential
- supporting learners to understand the importance as an adult accepting responsibility for their behaviour, show initiative, and understand how they can contribute positively to their own lives and local community
- responding to individual needs, recognising individual achievement and offering equal opportunities
- working in partnership with our parents/carers and employers, to provide an environment where learners and stakeholders feel that staff are approachable and that they will always make time to listen.
Please click here to hear the views of our learners.